About Me

My photo
Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh

Hello

May peace be upon you. I'm Abdul Muhaimin. I'm a student of Bangladesh university of Engineering and Technology (BUET). I'm also a blogger now. I'm interested in spreading the truth, modern problems nd their solutions nd also in sports. So if u have any question or allegations against me you can contact with me. IF YOU HAVE ANY ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ISLAM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. You can criticize whatever u can. I'll try my best to explain it to you. Thanks.

Infolinks In Text Ads

Thursday, December 30, 2010

peace be with you.

hlw every body. I'm Abdul Muhaimin Rahman.

I welcome all of you with the Islamic greetings… ‘As-Salaamu Alaikum, Wa Rahmatullahi, Wa Barkatahu’… ‘May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah (swt) be on all of you. I am a part time Preacher of Islam. I am in search of the allegations against islam. If u have any , plz let me know about that. U can cricize Islam freely. I can take that. Plz HELP me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews